Saturday, September 26, 2015

Using Up My Stash - Scrapbook Generation Kits

Hey Everyone!

I have recently joined a group on Facebook of fellow scrappers and we are all planning to have a "no buying" freeze during the month of October.  Our goals are to save some cash and use our stash!  I have so much stuff laying around and so many pictures to scrap that this is the perfect opportunity to free up some space in my craft room - for all of that new stuff I'm going to want at Christmas time.  

In one cubby of my Kallax shelving unit, I have some old kit club orders.  I love kit clubs.  I buy them all of the time but some months I don't have the time to scrap them all and I hang my head in shame as they pile up in this cubby.  This will be my cubby of shame no more!  I'm attacking these kits!  Some are great for photos that I already have and some I am creating the layouts but not adding the pictures because they will be good for scrapping pictures once the baby comes.  I'll show those layouts in another post.

Today I'm post in this double pager that I created.  The kit is from 2014.  Definitely time to get it out of my stash!!  I thought the colors from the We R Memory Keepers Jet Set line went nicely with the photos from our trip to Gatorland in Florida.  I added in a title using some Amy Tangerine thickets from my stash.  I LOVE those Thickers.  Sigh.  I'll be happy and sad when they are used up.



Thanks for check out my layouts!  If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment